Thursday, January 04, 2007

Daily Paintings

After reading a bit about other artists doing these small "A Painting A Day" paintings I thought I'd give it a try. I guess you can say it is a new New Years Resolution. This one may be a bit harder to keep but its worth a shot.

My goal then is to do a painting a day, allowing at least one hour and no more then three on each little painting/study. This will all depend on the amount of time I can give per day. I have decided to allow myself at least one day off a week in anticipation of illness, business and the like. ( It seems i may have already proven this an impossible endeavor as I have taken a few days off already, yet I will continue to try my best.)

So I began this little experiment on January 1st, you can see a few paintings I have done so far and I will post each painting in my connected blog www.marcioleszkiewicz.blogspot.com. You can also click the link to the right titled Daily Paintings. So don't forget to check out the site to see a new painting hopefully every day. Note also that these paintings will be available for purchase as well, and I hope to also have a show of them at the end of the year so stay tuned.

No comments: